Sunday, March 2, 2008

Models for a day

The vintage touch (color, that is)

Ok, so I'm kindof bragging about me, but then I have to give credit to my sister-in-law Melissa who took these photos. She just got this awesome new camera (I have the same one, but I'm not nearly as talented with it as she). She asked if Andrew and I would come be her models for the day so she could test out her knowledge of shutter speed, lighting, and aperture (and yes, I looked it up to get the right spelling - and it means the opening thru the lens). So we all went down to the Train Depot in Boise and had a ball! If I could get the "smurk" down better, I would love to do this more often - I'm just more of a smiler!

(some of the pictures are full color, some are vintage color, and some are toned/black and white)
(click on any picture to make it bigger)



















































6 comments:

The James said...

You are beautiful in these pictures. Andrew is very handsome too. Talk about fun!

Beverly said...

What great models and great photography. The photos are amazing.

Unknown said...

they look great! both of you are good models!

Yasmin said...

These are fantastic pictures. Your sil is v talented. Looks like you had lots of fun.

Porter Family said...

No wonder you can win pageants! I love pictures with great cameras. I can't believe how much Andrew looks like Parker. Wow, he's growing up so fast! And yes, both of my friends ended up correctly guessing the last two states. They are crazy. I left the book information on my blog, but if you go to it and click on the Peters Family link, her information is there on a sidebar. She is just a hilarious friend of mine from my BYU days. You'd love her! If you need a good laugh, just read some of the posts on her blog about the ward she is in...hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Dang Girl! You are a hot momma!! Does your sis in law take prego pics? I need to find someone whow will be respectful of garments and such .. kinda scared to Penny's or something else like that. Let me know!