Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter




Well, since Easter came so early this year, I almost missed it. I guess it just came so fast after St. Patricks Day and since Katie's birthday was the day before it, I'm almost behind now.






Saturday - The kids had an Easter egg hunt and we ate lots of candy! They got to spend time with their cousins on the Marti side - Janie and Ellie, and Bailey.







Sunday - we got to spend with the Boyle family. Jake and Sam were in town and they had a really fun time egg hunting.








And the finding of treats in the grass was the best part!







Sunday dress up time - the boys are so handsome and the girls are just precious!



2 comments:

Yasmin said...

Hey Angela
Looks like the kids had an ace time hunting out their eggs. I loved the plastic eggs..Unfortunately, here in England, I've only seen plain cases. Your ones are so much more prettier.

The James said...

What a beautiful family. I'm glad you all had fun on Easter. Great photos.