Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Things I never thought I would say as a mother...

Wow, this week was a funny week. There are a few phrases that I said that I never thought would come out of my mouth.

Here are my 2 favorite ones...

1. Parker, can you please put away your gun?

2. That's right Andrew, we don't put poop in our mouth and eat it.

I'm sure that I'll think of some more things I've said, and I'm sure this is not the end of the never-thought-I'd-say-that communication.

I would love to hear yours. Leave me a comment.

5 comments:

kc and k said...

So funny! Here's one that I said this week..."please don't water the dog poop"

By the way, it's so fun to see what you've been up to and your beautiful family.

:)Ky

Mom of Six said...

No, you may not have any fruit until you finish your doughnut. :)

Becca said...

Oakley has eaten poop 2x this week already. Oh, and she made her own "Poopcasso" on the wall WHILE she was eating it. :)

Ward Family said...

Super funny! My little guy is still too little yet, but I have a good collection from my third graders! So fun to see ya! Hope you don't mind me peeking in on ya.
-Nici (Sorensen)

Becca said...

Hey Ang, I'm wondering what ward you guys are in? My g-parents just moved to Nampa from CA. Email me or something!