Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Andrew's candy search

Ok, we have been potty training with absolute great success for a week and a half. Only one accident to date. Wahoo!


I've been giving Andrew a treat whenever he goes potty on the toilet. I know, you are supposed to give them stars or stickers, or whatever, but this is what's working. So be it.


So the other day, I came downstairs to find a chair next to the counter and this in front of it...






This is a picture of a partially chewed Viactive calcium chew from my vitamin cabinet. He obviously didn't like what he had tasted and just left it there.


Then, I went into the play room to see where Andrew had gone. And this is what I found...


This is Andrew fast asleep with the SweetTarts candy in hand. The funny thing is that he hadn't eaten any of the already-opened package. He just couldn't wait to get candy, but then he was too tired to eat it!

2 comments:

Philip and Melissa said...

Way to go Ratso!!!!!!!! We're so proud of you!

Meek Family said...

Can't believe that he is old enough to potty train. I just died laughing that he fell asleep with it in his hand.