Sunday, June 28, 2009

My family all went to the park for dinner one night last week, and being the competition type, my husband decided to show everyone this yoga move and see how many of his sisters-in-law could do it with him. This is how it went down. (or maybe I should say up!)
(left to right - my sis Natalie, hubby Jeff, sis Emily, sis-in-law Wendy)













My sister Natalie stayed in for a short time, but still came down first. Emily and Wendy never even made it up to the full headstand. Jeff, of course, was so happy that he could hold the pose the longest.

6 comments:

The James said...

Nice job Jeff!!! I wouldn't have even made it up. That's impressive. Why weren't you doing it Angela?

Becca said...

That's crazy that HE could do it and the girls couldn't! You would think it would be the other way around :)

Melissa Niu said...

Can't believe the things Jeff tries. You have to love that guy....he is great fun and has always been a little crazy. The sisters are great sports!!

Melissa Niu said...

Sorry, Angela, that last comment was from me, Beverly. I am just using Melissa's computer here in Utah and it signed me in on her account. I loved your blog! Love, Beverly

Jeff and Angela Boyle said...

I couldn't get up there with them because I was the one taking the pictures!

Dave said...

Atta be, Jeff!