Monday, September 22, 2008

What Disney Princess are you?

Ok, a friend of mine did this, and it was very fun to try too! (thanks Debbie!) I was surprised to find out that I'm Ariel - I totally thought I would be cinderella or someone like that. But once I read the description, it just fit! (the first 3 words, for sure!)


Description:

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.



Click on the link below and see what you are...then come back and tell me!


http://www.greatestjournal.com/quiz.bml?Q=16354

3 comments:

Whit said...

Pocahantas.

Emily Patterson said...

Aurora...AKA Sleeping Beauty. Very interesting, the description actually fit. How do they do that?

Aaron said...

I'm Mulan. I didn't see that one coming. Did you?